IT Visioning, Prioritization and Process Streamlining
The alignment of technology deployment with corporate vision help to ensure people in the organization understand the corporate goal and steer the company towards the same goal in technology adoption.
Software & Vendor Selection
And with a thorough studies of features and functionality mapping, careful vendor evaluations and interview of vendor skillset, customer references and many other methods adoption, we assist to deliver a high level of successful project rollout.
Project Management and Vendor Management
Our Project management framework help to accomplish goals, every project is different, but all share their beginnings in an idea what can be and a potential for a good outcome if that idea is guided into reality.
Where there is no vision, there is no hope.
- George Washington Carver
Visioning, Prioritization and Process Streamlining
Visioning & Prioritization
- Information Technology Visioning is an important corporate management process to help companies identify future plans, and how technology may assist to accomplish corporate missions and goal, with best use of resources, time and material.
- The alignment of technology deployment with corporate vision help to ensure people in the organization understand the corporate goal and steer the company towards the same goal in technology adoption
- To have an in-depth study of various technology and solutions in the market to address the specific problem areas and identity the pros and cons of each and every solutions to helps organization make a better decision in selecting the ultimate solutions
- To assess both technology based and non technology based solutions to assess the overall cost and benefits to the entire solutions
- To weigh the cost and benefits best of breed integrated solutions versus a one vendor system, both short-term and long term
- Study of areas where potential computerization may helps to yield increase of productivity and cost saving within the organization
- To streamline processes and harvest a better and a more cost effective process for replacement whenever necessary
Software and Vendor Selection
You will have peace of heart when you know you've make the right decision with all the supporting facts and measurement
Software Evaluations & Vendor Selections
Vendor/Service Provider Evaluations
- Assist to evaluate vendor and/or technology for organization computerization project
- Interviewing of service provider project implementation skillset in similar industry and personnel assigned to the projects for affirmation of skillsets
IT Solutions / Software Evaluations
- Assist to source for technology based on interest / pain points of the clients organization for available solutions in the market
- Weighing the Pros and Cons of various technology provided by the selected vendors under evaluation and give independent assessment of their respective solutions – (advantage)
- Interviewing of personnel from selected vendor to ensure skills sets and knowledge matches the customer environment
- In depth assessment of ERP/CRM/SCM solution functionality to ensure high percentage of matches of functionality versus needs / requirement of company, to reduce potential customization which increase cost of computerization and increase chance of failure due to customization.
Those who plan do better than those who do not plan even though they rarely stick to their plan.
~ Winston Churchill
Project & Vendor Management
- To garner support of stakeholders of the project etc
- To ensure COMPLETE coverage of solutions to avoid hidden cost or unexpected cost that “blow up” budget
- To ensure all aspect of project are considered including but not limited to
- Backup, recovery,
- Disaster Recovery in event of hardware, software, power or any part of technology failures
- Exit plan in events when vendor failed in projects, vanished, bought over etc
Successful Project Start Today !
- Improve chance of project success with the right vendor selection in the first place
- Improve chances of better matched solutions and reduce chance of choosing the wrong vendor/software
- Reduce cost of unnecessary customization and hidden cost due to unmatched features and functionalities
- Avoid cost overrun due to unmonitored project scheduling, risk management and project control
- Service Provider performance monitoring of resource assigned to project to avoid mismatch of resource skill set even though the technology shortlisted matches the organization needs – via Interviewing of personnel allocated to the project